Thursday, June 16, 2005

Baby Doctor Appt today!

As Azx3 likes to say....we had a regular check-up today. Everything was great - I've only gained 6 lbs (and I'm in my 2nd trimester with my 3rd), and my blood pressure was low like normal. Heartbeat was 162 (at last visit it was 174), and no real concerns right now. The "big" ultrasound is scheduled for Thursday, July 7, at 8:40 in the morning. I'm wavering on whether or not to find out the sex then - Hubby is kinda indecisive too. Part of me is wanting to plan everything, so I "need" to know. Another part of me thinks that this one we won't have to plan as much for anyways, so why not let one of the last big secrets of life just stay a secret?

I can hear the groans of family now.... ;) Don't worry - we're not going to tell you the name either way, so you can quit holding your breath on that one! Besides, we still have about 3 weeks to decide. Or I guess what we could do is just find out and not tell anyone - let you all guess. Or maybe have the technician find "that area" and let us guess - but not tell us officially. Don't really know what we'll do - but you'll know what we decide. :D

No comments: