Tuesday, March 08, 2005

An Experiment

Okay, so we're trying this. A blog. An A/Z blog more specifically. Purpose? To keep family and friends updated like we have in the past, but without the normal dial-up headaches for us on this end. Let me know what you think.

Let's see if I can do this right...I'm working on getting pictures in here in a day or so.

We played outside this afternoon. The kids took a great nap, so we went out front. The dogs went nuts - literally, at one point I had to go 'round the corner to see if one of them was stuck in the fence, there was so much noise. Az#3 loved throwing the football and a small red ball up on the roof, watching it roll down, and fall into the big bush in the flower bed. (where of course Mama had to get it!) Az#4 loved the bubbles - I blew lots for her, and she just giggled, stared, and then decided to chase them across the grass. Interesting looks from cars driving down the street through the cloud of bubbles.

Az#3 and I played tic-tac-toe with sidewalk chalk on the driveway. He refused to block me, yet continued to get mad when I didn't just cave and let him draw four x's in a row. Lil stinker!

Okay, must go to bed...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: