Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


We had a blast - the kids and I went up to see Daddy and look for a new house. We got started with the realtor, and I think she has a good idea of what we want now. (So do we....4 bedrms, 2 bath, at least same square feet as now, plus a big backyard). We did find a couple that if we were able to make an offer on, we would have. Plus we have had our house here shown a few times, so we're trusting on God to work all the details and timing out for us. (I am praying it is soon!)

We went to see a fireworks display at a huge park in a town just 2 minutes away from Daddy's apt - billed as the biggest choreographed display in the state. We had a blast walking around beforehand, looking at all the vendors and rides and of course, sampling some funnel cake! The show was great - the kids loved it, the music was wonderful, and I got teary as usual. I truly am proud to be an American, and proud that my children are being raised in a country founded on Christian morals and the idea that all people are created by God with rights and freedoms.

No comments: