Friday, August 10, 2007

Going on Vacation...



(and hey, still one post a week so far! yay for me!) We leave on vacation this weekend, and we are soooooo excited!! We are going to the beach, for a WHOLE week! I think the best part is going to be just to see eachother for a whole week - no school or work to interrupt. We're taking sand toys from the sand box in the back yard, as well as 2 swimsuits a piece. The house we're staying in comes fully furnished - furniture, dishes, etc - all we have to bring are linens. We will also get to see my sister and her husband while we're down there too, and hopefully my aunt. I've posted two pics of the house - the front of it, and then you can see how "far" we have to walk to get to the beach.... lol! I hope you all have a great weekend, and we'll see you in about a week!

No comments: